Sacred Tour in Egypt
Awakening the Light Body in the Landscape Temple of the Ancient Spiritual Mysteries of Colour and Light
Mount Sinai, Pyramids, Siwa Oasis and Bahareya
8th October – 16th October
8th OCTOBER – (ITALY, ENGLAND, arrivals from the various airports worldwide)/CAIRO/SHARM EL SHEIKH 1st DAY
Departures from the different countries and arrival in Sharm el Sheikh via Cairo. After the arrival transfer from airport to the hotel Meridien in Dahab. Dinner and overnight stay.
Dahab in Arabic means
9th OCTOBER – DAHAB/SAINT CATHERINE/DAHAB 2nd DAY
Breakfast and transfer to Saint Catherine (150km). Visit to the Valley of Forgiveness and tour on a camel. Return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay.
10th OCTOBER - DAHAB/SAINT CATHERINE/DAHAB/CAIRO 3rd DAY
Breakfast, transfer to Saint Catherine(150km). The all day is spent to visit the Monastery of Saint Catherine–Sinai, which is in the middle of the desert, at the footsteps of the mountains. Visit to the Springs of Moses.
Transfer to Cairo. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel Meridien Pyramids.
11th October - CAIRO/NORTH COAST 4th DAY
Breakfast. Visit to the Pyramids and the Sphinx. Time for meditation. Transfer to hotel Radisson Sas 5* on the North Coast. Dinner and overnight stay.
12th OCTOBER – NORTH COAST/SIWA 5th DAY
In the morning transfer to the Siwa Oasis. Lunch on the way. Arrival the Hotel Paradise 3*, the best hotel in the area. Dinner and overnight stay.
13th OCTOBER - SIWA 6th DAY
Full day visit to the Oasis and the surrounding area: the ancient mud fortress of Shali and one of the salt lakes; the necropolis of Gebel Mowta, the
Mount of the Dead, where there are still some tombs from Greek/Roman times; Aghurmi, with the Temple of Amon, where in the ancient times people used to come and praise the famous oracle, the Temple of Umm Ubeydah with its hieroglyphics,
Cleopatra's Bath, the natural spring of Ain Sharouf. Then, there will be a visit to Fatnis Island, where it will be possible to observe the sun setting down behind the sand dunes. Return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
14th OCTOBER - SIWA/BAHAREYA 7th DAY
In the morning transfer to Bahareya (km 420). The oasis is surrounded by black hills. Bawiti is the largest village of the oasis. Its picturesque hilly district overlooks lush palm groves, irrigated by the river
Ain al Beshmo, originated from a natural rock source in Roman times, from which water flows at a temperature of 30 degrees. Recently Bahareya has become very famous because of the discovery of a huge Roman necropolis located 6 km southwest of Bawiti called
The Valley of the Golden Mummies Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel Qasr El Bawity 4* or similar.
15th OCTOBER – BAHAREYA/CAIR8th DAY
Breakfast and transfer tCair(300 km). Lunch during the transfer. Arrival at Cairo, visit to the Church of the Archangel Michael. Possibility of an hour shopping before coming back tthe hotel. Transfer to the Hotel Conrad 5*. Dinner and overnight stay.
16th OCTOBER – CAIRO/(ITALY, ENGLAND, etc) 9th DAY
Breakfast and transfer to the airport. Departure.
THE BASIC PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transfers from the airports to the Hotels and viceversa.
- Local English speaking Guide for the all tour
Transfers by 4X4 or
- Accommodation in a twin room with private bathroom at the Hotels mentioned in the Tour plan or similar.
- Full board from the evening of the 1st day the breakfast of the last day.
- Drink package for each meal (half a bottle of mineral water for each meal)
- Visits and excursions as scheduled
- Tea in the desert
- Personal assistance with our tour operator representative
- Transfer with 2 private coaches from the airport in Sharm to the Hotel in Dahab; from North Coast to Siwa;
- from Bahareya to Cairo
- Transfer by 4x4 from Sharm to Cairo; from Siwa to Bahareya
- Transfer by private coach from/tthe airport
THE BASIC PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights and airport taxes to Sharm el S. and return from Cairo in economy class (Prices varies from 450 to 700 Euro approx)
- Visa - 23 euro(for Italians)
- Tips to the Local Guide and the coach drivers
- about 35 Euro to be paid locally
- Drinks, meals not mentioned, tips and all the personal extras
- Travel Medical Insurance and all the penalties for cancellation, about 60.00 eur
Everything non expressly mentioned in the section
the basic price includes
- Extra for single room accommodation.
Distances in KM:
- Sharm el S. / Dahab approx km.80
- Sharm el S. / st.catherine approx km.300
- Dahab / st.catherine approx km.150 ( approx 2 HOURS)
- St.Catherine / Cairapprox km.392
- Cairo/ North Coast approx Km.300
- north coast / Siwa approx Km.620
- Siwa/ Bahareya approx Km.400